Bitcoin Price prediction Chart
- Price $36,422.00
- Market Cap
Bitcoin today’s rate
Bitcoin BUY or SELL? – Technical Analysis
Today’s Live Cryptocurrency Prices
|#||Name||Price||Changes 24h||Market CAP||Volume||Supply|
What is bitcoin, how it works, bitcoin price prediction, where it is kept, taking? All these questions will be in your mind. Today life of everyone has become easier due to the Internet. From getting all kinds of information to shopping, booking tickets, etc., we can do everything with the Internet’s help.
Nowadays it is also possible to earn money with the help of Internet. There are many ways that we can earn money from the Internet right from home. One of how we can make a lot of money is Bitcoin.
What is bitcoin and how does it work?
Some of you may have heard about Bitcoin, and those who do not know anything about Bitcoin will know it today through this article. Yes, today I am going to tell you about what bitcoin is.
Bitcoin is a digital currency or a virtual currency (Virtual Currency) Bitcoin is kept in a digital wallet, it is open source, anyone can use it, virtual currency means that this is money, we can use it everywhere.
But we can neither touch nor see. You can assume that it is a kind of points that we get which we can later convert according to the currency of our country.
Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin in 2009, and since then, its popularity has been increasing. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, which means no bank or authority, or government controls it; no one owns it.
Anyone can use Bitcoin just like we all use the Internet, and it does not have any owner, in the same way, Bitcoin is also.
Why is bitcoin used? What is the purpose of bitcoin?
We can use bitcoin to make online payments or to do any transaction. Bitcoin works on peer to peer network-based, which means that people can easily transact with each other directly without any bank, credit card, or company.
Bitcoin is considered to be the fastest and efficient to use in transactions. Nowadays, many people are adopting Bitcoin like online developers, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, etc.
And because of this, bitcoin is being used for global payment all over the world.
Just like we do online transactions using the remaining currencies, we have to follow the banks’ payment process.
Only then are we able to make the payment, and the account of every transaction made in us remains in our bank account so that it can be ascertained Where and how much money has been spent.
But there is no Bitcoin owner, so the transactions with it are recorded in a public ledger (account), which is called ‘blockchain.’
There all the transactions done with bitcoin remain in the details store, and the same blockchain is proof that the transaction has happened or not.
The value of bitcoin today is more than $41,539.90. Its value keeps decreasing or increasing as there is no authority to control it. Hence its value varies according to its demand.
What is a bitcoin wallet?
We can only store bitcoin electronically, and it requires a bitcoin wallet to keep it.
There are many bitcoin wallets such as desktop wallets, mobile wallets, online / web-based wallets, and hardware wallets. We have to create an account in it using one of these wallets.
This wallet gives us a unique id in the form of an address as if you have earned bitcoin from somewhere and you have to store it in your account, then you will need that address there, and with the help of that, you can make bitcoin Can store bitcoin in your in the wallet.
Apart from this, if you want to buy or sell bitcoin, you need a bitcoin wallet, and after that, you can get all the money you get in exchange for the bitcoin you sell through your transfer bitcoin wallet.
How to earn bitcoins?
There are three ways we can earn Bitcoin –
1. The first way is that if you have money, you can buy a bitcoin directly by paying current bitcoin rate or any amount.
It is also not compulsory that if you have to buy a bitcoin, then you have to give the whole current amount; if you want, you can also buy the smallest unit of bitcoin ‘satoshi.’
Just like India have 100 paise for 1 rupee in India, in the same way, there are ten crore satoshi in 1 bitcoin, so if you want to buy the smallest amount of bitcoin satoshi, you can slowly deposit one or more bitcoin.
When bitcoin is present with you and its price will increase, then you can earn more money by selling it.
2. Another way is if you are selling something to someone online and if bitcoin is present with that buyer, then you take bitcoin in exchange for money; in that case, you will sell them that stuff, and you get bitcoin too. That will be stored in your bitcoin wallet.
If you want, you can also get a profit by selling that bitcoin to another person later.
3. The third way is bitcoin mining. For this, we will need a computer with a high-speed processor, whose hardware should also be good.
We use bitcoin only for making online payments, and when someone pays with bitcoin, that transaction is verified.
Those who verify them are called miners, and those miners have high-performance computers and GPU, and they verify transactions through it.
They verify whether the transactions are true or not, and there is no fraud in that. In exchange for this verification, they get some bitcoins as a reward, and in this way, new bitcoins come into the market.
Anyone can do this, a computer with a high-speed processor is needed, which is not in everyone’s budget to buy.
Just like every country has a limit to print currency in a year that you can print only so many notes in a year, in the same way with bitcoin, there are some limitations that more than 21 million bitcoin cannot come in the market.
That is, the bitcoin limit is just 21 million, and we cannot purchase more bitcoin.
About 13 million bitcoins have arrived in the market, and the new bitcoins that are there will now come through mining.
What are the benefits of using Bitcoin? Are worth buying?
1. Here, your transaction fee is very lower than paying with a credit card and debit card.
2. You can send Bitcoin anywhere and anytime in the world without any hassle.
3. Here, bitcoin’s account is not blocked as if sometimes, for some reason, the bank blocks our credit or debit card, then that problem is not here.
4. If you want to invest in bitcoin for the long term, then you can get a lot of benefit from it because it has been seen in the record that the price of bitcoin is going to increase, then, later on, you may get a lot of benefit from it.
5. In the transaction process of Bitcoin, no government or authority can control or interfere.
They does not keep an eye on you, then many people use it for doing wrong things, so it is beneficial for them.
What are the disadvantages of using Bitcoin?
1. There is no authority, bank, or government to control bitcoin here, so due to this, there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, then it becomes a bit risky.
2. If your account gets hacked at any time, you will lose all your bitcoins, and it cannot bring it back; no one will be able to help you with this.
How to buy bitcoin?
You can buy bitcoin just like share market. So, there are websites from such cones in India where we can buy Bitcoin very easily, which is too in our currency.
Here on these websites, you can easily see their current price in real-time also. If you want information about how to buy bitcoin in bed, read here.
Coinswitch is a very friendly app that anyone can use. With this, you can buy and sell bitcoin very easily. Coinswitch has many such features that make it different from others.
1. Zero% fees – Coinswitch does not charge customers any fees for accepting bitcoins as a payment method
2. Simple Integration – You can integrate your business with Coinswitch very easily.
3. 0% Volatility Risk – If there is some fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, then you can keep Bitcoin or even sell it immediately.
4. No Chargebacks – If you are using Coinswitch, you do not have to pay any chargeback.
5. OTC Trading (Over the counter)
6. Auto Sell Bitcoin
7. 2 step Authentication for greater security
How to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin, then you can buy it by visiting Coin switch website/Installing an app.
Easiest way to buy/sell 100s of crypto. Earn FREE BTC by installing this app. INSTALL NOW
Zebpay is a very user-friendly website from which you can easily buy bitcoin. Zebpay has access to many vendors so that it provides more convenience.
1. With the help of Bitcoin, you can also fill the top up in your mobile and DTH.
2. You can buy a voucher from Amazon, Flipkart, and MakeMyTrip, which can save you up to 10%.
3. the Fastest way you can buy Bitcoin.
4. It is also very secure.
5. The lowest price in the market.
6. You can also buy from mobile by using the app.
How to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin, you can buy it by going to Zebpay’s Android Application.Download the app
Note: If you want the Referral Code, then use ‘RFR85494547’ so that you can easily get FREE bitcoin.